Hi :)
I still haven't read the Faq yet.  Hopefully i might get started on all this over the weekend.

Just checking my first impressions are right.  So, most of the blocked messages are from people
that are not subscribed?  Those fall into 3 main categories
1.  Spam

2.  Junk
3.  Legitimate post (i hesitate to use the term "serious" given the nature of many legitimate posts
to this list)

For 1 & 2 we do nothing and just let the message get dealt with automatically.  It's only the  3rd
case that  we unblock them.

This looks a lot more trivial than i was expecting.  The only issues might be the volume of
traffic, how we co-ordinate on the "moderators" mailing list and how complex the unblocking process
is.

Regards from

Tom :)

From: Cor Nouws <oolst@nouenoff.nl>

<snip />

 in principle each does the same: look if a mail to the list, from
some address not subscribed, if spam, junk, or a serious post. And in
the latter case only, make sure that it reaches the list.

         With all due thanks,

You're welcome.
Cheers

Cor