Hi :)
Attachments don't reach the list :(  Can you give us a rough idea of what the message says?  Is it
offering you the chance to "recover" a document that it claims was not properly closed?  If so you
can generally cancel that without problems but it might be a good idea to make a copy of the
document just in case.
Regards from
Tom :)