On 2013-05-05 22:29, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi Raymond,

Le 28/04/13 11:02 AM, L O a écrit :
Hi

I have made a writer document with two colour pictures in it and a bit of
text. When I print the document on a Samsung CLP-320 in colour mode then
they are printed like sephia (that is how it looks like most). When I
print the same picture straight from Windows (same machine and printer),
the print comes out in colour... So is there a setting in Writer which
causes this, or is Writer doing something to my print stream to get this
strange output?

Any help would be appreciated.

Raymond

Try to see if the right device is picked in the LibreOffice print section. Print->Properties->Device

Sometimes the wrong driver is picked.

Cheers,

Marc

Hi. I can't print landscape from LO direct to my printer and have to print to PDF first. Try printing to PDF and see if the PDF prints colour. If so it may be a LO/Driver issue.
Steve