On 2013-05-02 11:05 PM auto78240314@hushmail.com wrote:
I have the latest 4.0+ version of Open Office, and see an unwanted
popup when initializing the program.

What is the message in the pop-up.

This problem has been
persistent since 3.0+, and was never corrected.  The popup shows up
immediately, and gives you two options -- neither of which get rid
of the popup after selecting them.

What are the options.

I am running the Macbook Lion,
latest software update.
This bug has been in existence for at least 16 months.

I think I know what the problem is but can't give you a solution without knowing the specifics of the message you get. It is impossible to give help without knowing the specifics of the problem.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com