Hi :)
You might have more luck on the Devs Mailing List, or their IIRC channel (whatever iirc is).

Andrew Pitonyak wrote an excellent guide for how to write macros.  It costs a little bit but
apparently it is well worth it
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Other_Documentation_and_Resources#Programmers

This list does sometimes help with macros but it just depends on who happens to be around at the
time.  Sorry you haven't had responses so far.

Apols and regards from

Tom :)