Hello again, Dan,
Here comes the report as produced correctly under LO 3.6.5 and Report Writer 1.2.3
Regards
H.

On Sun, 07 Apr 2013 09:10:37 +0200, Heinrich Stoellinger <hc.stoellinger@aon.at> wrote:

Thanks, Dan,
Well, I have good news but also bad news:
This morning I was offered an update to Report Builder which I installed. Now
the Extension Manager shows that I have Report Builder 1.2.3 installed on my LO
4.0.2-Linux-Debian-Wheezy-32bit system. That's the good news! The bad news is that
it still ignores font specifications. For example, it still prints bold letters only
in the heading line of a report but not so in detail lines. I enclose a pertinent
report. In it, the detail lines under the heading "Titel" (the heading itself IS in
a bold font) is specified as "bold" but printed in a normal font (which - by the way -
isn't even the font I specify for the column). I will also send the same report that
is generated under LO 3.6.5 and Windows when I bring up that system. This is weird!
Greetings
H.S.