Hi Jeff,

Le 27/03/13 10:33 PM, Jeff Shrowder a écrit :
Another problem I have with LO (ver. 4.0.1.2) is that when I try to
print a booklet - let's say a 4 page A5 booklet - on A4 it prints pages
1  and 4 in landscape across the portrait-oriented A4 page rather than
along it. Pages 2 and 3 are similarly affected.

The settings I use are the same as for LO 3.5. The layout image in the
Print dialogue box is the same as in 3.5 so, everything being equal, I
should get the right result. But I don't.

At the moment my work-around is to export to PDF and do a booklet print
using Adobe Reader (which Evince can't do). This is less than
satisfactory on two counts. One, LibreOffice should do it 'out of the
box', as it has in the past' and two, Adobe Reader creates larger
margins all round, making the resulting print smaller than originally set.

Where am I going wrong? Is there some hidden box I haven't ticked? Is
this a bug?
Please help.

Jeff

Try this:

* choose Print
* choose Properties
* choose device
* Printer Language type -- you may need to re-adjust the type to suit your printer. You may have to experiment with this until you get it right.

Let us know if this works.

Cheers,

Marc

--