Hi :)
It's always tricky when you are unfamiliar with a new tool.  There is documentation
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications

but it's often easier to just post a question and then start looking through.

With luck someone might point you to the right section of the guides.  If you do find an answer
yourself after posting a question then please finish the thread by posting back with your own
answer.  That makes the archives more useful.

Congrats, thanks and regards from
Tom :)