Hi :)
Lol, i was going to ask that! :)

Reminds me of the story of the Cambridge Maths Lecturer that at the beginning of 1 term wrote on
blackboard
"It is obvious that" ...
then paused and looked at the board, then at his chalk, then back at his notes and back at the
board again and then just walked out the room leaving all the students wondering wtf was going on.

The next week they arrived to find a note on the lecture halls door saying the lecture had been
postponed.  Same thing the week after and the week after that.  On the 5th week they arrived to
find the professor waiting and he wrote on the board

"It IS obvious that" ...

Regards from
Tom :)