Hi :)
The "Getting Started Guide" is ready as a full book but it would be a huge help if people could
download the Pdf of it from
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
and check it looks fine.  Perhaps check a few of the Table-of-Contents links and other links
(probably all those do work tbh).  Maybe other links.  Just generally have a really quick look
through to see if you spot any "deliberate mistakes" due to making the guide into a Pdf.

Many thanks in advance if anyone does manage to have a look through
Regards from
Tom :)