       Thank you.

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 3:44 PM, webmaster-Kracked_P_P <
webmaster@krackedpress.com> wrote:

Well . . . .

I have over 1.5 GB of those fonts in the "handwriting, script, and brush"
folder.

If you really want to look for specific fonts, you might want to try the
free font sites.
Many of those have a large number of these types of fonts.  All you have
to do it look and choose.

Uploading takes hours and hours.  One DVD in size takes about 10 hours to
upload.

So, look at those free fonts sites first.  Then if you really want to get
MY Collection, we can talk.