Hi Joel, all

jmadero wrote
I didn't read the whole thread as I just have a lot on my plate but being
involved with QA I have a few points;

I think you should read the whole thread. This is about simple things that
always worked and now are broken.

This is about regressions.

And because the Devs think that a .0 release is trash and there wasn't
enough time or people to check this, this was bound to happen.

On the other hand the Directors of TDF and the Marketing team totally ignore
the fact that Devs expect a .0 release to have many errors and announce it
as "The free office suite the community has been dreaming of for twelve
years" and replace the Home page with a big commercial...

So, you should expect some angry new users and some upset old users who were
naive enough to upgrade to 4.0...