Hi :)
I was forgetting the Report Builder wizard but i thought it was best to avoid using that anyway?

Your division of Back-end into 2 parts; data and server made a lot of sense.  Using the word
"Client" instead of "Front-end" also makes sense and is probably more familiar to a lot of people
now anyway as we hear the terms "email client" rather than "email front-end" and such.

Are you offering to review the Base Guide that is in ODFAuthors?  or could you email Dan to see
what he suggests?  There might be some good reason why he has gone a more generic route with the
guide and perhaps is saving up the divisions for another chapter or a guide aimed at a different
level of users.
Regards from
Tom :)