On 01/24/2013 01:18 PM, zugu wrote:
I'm sorry, but even your English is compromised. If you're the one who
translated the installer, there's nothing you can do.

I am appealing to whoever's in charge and granting Pootle access to
translators: please remove whoever committed the broken translation, or do
something to fix this mess. If nothing is done, you risk compromising the
image of LibreOffice in the eyes of Romanian users.

I will not send any suggestions, since I'm not here to help you with the
translation. I am just a user who bothered to create an account here, in
order to report this mess.

I see there are at least three of you, do you even check each other's work?
How could all three of you, supposedly native Romanian speakers, release
something as poorly translated as this?

Please contact the people at i18n.ro, and let them translate this software,
assuming they're interested and available. Or at least read their guides,
they have some decent standards when it comes to translating software into
Romanian - how can you be a translator for such a high-profile project like
LibreOffice and not follow the guidelines of the most prominent Romanian
free software translation group?

It is always easy to make accusations about how terrible something is. What about some specifics of what was translated incorrectly? What should the correct translation be?

--Dan