Hi :)
The docs team is currently working on 2 sets of documentation for Base.  A full guide and a
short(ish) handbook (this latter is being translated from the German one).  Dan has just completed
2 chapters for the full guide but the team would appreciate anyone that can spare a bit of time to
review the 2 chapters
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Base_Guide
Regards from
Tom :)

________________________________
From: Dan Lewis

     Completing the Base Handbook might be a good idea also. Completing it would be nice. Chapter
5 discusses queries. This is the link where this can be gotten.
http://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/base-handbook/drafts

     My personal thinking is that chapters 2 and 3 might be easier to review for someone who has
limited experience with Base because they deal with the basics. The later chapters of the Base
Handbook discuss the more complex parts of Base. A working knowledge of Base is helpful for them.
I'm thinking that the earlier chapters have already received reviews and at least some
proofreading.
     Below is the link where my chapters can be gotten.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications
      So, here are a couple of choices that need someone to do some work on.

--Dan