If you are using Ubuntu, you can download MDB Viewer. It will open a Access database and reveal the database. With this you can export the tables. I think it does have some problems with exporting queries, but I'm not sure. It has been some time since I played around with it. Also, I seem to remember that Base can connect to an Access database using a driver (the bottom part of the Base wizard). As I understand it, the driver is part of the windows os. I think it may be AOO. If you use a Windows OS, then it should be in the list of drivers in the bottom drop down list with default value JDBC.

--Dan