Hi :)

I have not played around with it but in

Data - Sort - Option
is an options to "Copy sort results to" and it looks like the empty field there could either be for
a new sheet name or for a file-name.  I'm not sure which.

This type of sorting and displaying data is best done by a database approach rather than as a
spreadsheet and Base might be able to read your spreadsheet as it's back-end data.  It would allow
you to have multiple views of the data while still keeping just 1 copy of the data.  However that
might take a while to set-up especially if you are not familiar with databases.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Base_Guide
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Faq#Base

Regards from
Tom :)