Hallo and a happy New Year to all,

especially for the developers of LO, and good health to them, so that they can
keep up with their marvellous work.

Debian Lenny, KDE, LO 3.5.5.3 (and earlier versions)

I encountered a reproducible error using LO-writer table:

Take a simple 4x4 writer table immediately followed by text hard formatted as
hidden. Then try to delete the contents of the rightmost cell of the last row
using <strg-shift-rightarrow>. This will delete the paragraph mark in that
cell and causes finally a LO crash with SIGSEGV.

Walther