On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Paolo Debortoli <paolo_debortoli@yahoo.com
wrote:

i think everything is working well at the moment. i have found very
marginal problems with LO until now.  i just suggested time ago that LO
should include an automatic crash report (such as ms office, firefox and
other software), which can be enabled or disabled by the user in the
software settings (or which asks every time: do you want to send this
information?) and which should send in a database some information (eg
operating system, software version, type of document, type of operation and
so on) every time it notices a crash in the software (for example in my
case LO crashed more times trying to open .docx documents).  This could
make much easier to compile lists of bugs and issues.

I'll bring this up during QA call to see if it's been discussed. Thanks for
the suggestion :)

Regards,
Joel