Hi.
In my mac I see the font file for Geneva is .dfont. For arial (and the others I use) I have a .ttf. (I think I deleted the mac arial and added the ttf because the mac arial threw my spacing out on documents with arial). Don't know if it makes a difference, also tried a document in Geneva and it seems ok so far.
steve