     Perhaps the correct return address should be

users+confunsub-2e62722f194cd378-ken_haugh=globalsouthservices.com@globalusers.libreoffice.org

What I am wondering is how you sent your reply to this email. What I have always done was open the email, clicked the Reply button to reply to the confirmation email, and then clicked the Send button to send this reply. I did not add or remove anything from the confirmation email. It seems possible that you copied the email from the confirmation and created a new email message that you sent. I'm not sure that this will work, but I don't know why.

--Dan