On 11/21/2012 01:13 AM, bblackmoor wrote:
On Wed, Nov 21, 2012, at 1:08, Jay Lozier [via Document Foundation Mail
Archive] wrote:
On 11/21/2012 12:43 AM, bblackmoor wrote:
I've found a bug in LibreOffice Calc. If I have named ranges in a sheet
(let's call it Sheet 7), and I delete a sheet to the left of that sheet
(let's call it Sheet 6), some (not all) of the named ranges in Sheet 7
disappear. The data is still there on the sheet, but the name of the range
is gone. If you look at Insert >> Names >> Manage... , some of the named
ranges that had been defined on Sheet 7 are simply not there anymore.

Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround that doesn't involve either
re-naming ranges or never deleting any sheets?
Which version of LO are using and what OS are using?

LibreOffice Version 3.6.3.2 (Build ID: 58f22d5)
Windows 7, Service Pack 1

I am not able to reproduce the problem with 3.6.3.2 on Linux Mint 13. Can you post either the actual before/after files on Nabble or an example set?
--
Kind regards,
Brandon Blackmoor

--