Hey,
Firstly, thanks for your answer and wasting time with me.
The problem is that I'm using a heavily modified NuTyX, so I can't use the
binary package. And I want to build my own. (with a modified Pkgfile, the
official one uses the download script to download missing packages, which I
don't want to use because of connection problems) And so I can't use the RPM
or the DEB either, there aren't adapted for my system, and the package
manager doesn't handle them (even though I could use rpmextract and build a
package this way based on the RPM, but, as you can think, it's ugly and
dirty).
Actually I want to compile LibreOffice on GNU/Linux. If you would wanted to
only use it, I'd have found another way.
Yeah but the problem occurs much earlier I can start LibreOffice. It's
during the compilation, so I can't download and/or use Extension Manager
and/or .oxt.
And I want to include french translations and dictionaries directly in the
package, or even better, build it separately in a good and clean way,
because I'm french and NuTyX is a french(-only, may I affix)

The link you posted may describe more or less what the official NuTyX is,
but mine is at least a bit different, firstly because I use systemd instead
of LFS bootscripts (even if they're also included) for exemple.
So, the real answer is : No, I can't use DEB or RPM, I must build it myself
from the sources.

Thanks in advance for your help.