Hi :)
Please can you try downloading again from
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/

Well, navigate from there to the right language for you.  This link is to the next page, the one
that lets you select which Operating System you are using.
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/?nodetect

Are you able to try this again or have you already tried a few times or do you have a download
limit?  Please let us know how this goes this time or if you have any trouble.
Regards from
Tom :)