I wish I we know why you are having this issue on the 3.5.7.2 on Win7 when I do not have this one 3.5.7.2 on Ubuntu 64-bit.

When I get time, I will see what happens when I try your text on a 32-bit Vista system and a 32-bit XP/pro system, but I will have to upgrade them to 3.5.7.2 instead of their older 3.5.x versions.

Also, I will have check into the size of my font files. The versions in the ".font" folder are at least 50% of the file size of the ones in the "/opt/. . . . ." LO font folder and the ones in the archived file you pointed to in one of your posts.

So if I do not get the issue, and my "Libertine" fonts are different from yours, then it may actually be something in the font files.