I am trying prepare a Calc file for my soccer team (to record training
sessions, matches and co)..
I have some questions:
1. as far as the conditional formatting is concerned, is it possible to say
"if a1 is empty", then the cells in the row one does not have any borders?
How can I do this?
2. is it possible to create a `calendar'? I mean: I need 12 sheets, each
corresponding to a month. Can I get this automatically?
3. Also, I have a list of players. I have a sheet call players. Is it
possible to create a sheet with the name of the player automatically as
soon as a new player is added?
4. Once I prepare my `template' how can I save it in order to make it
possible for my mates to use the file avoiding to edit it?
Thanks a lot,
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] Questions about LibreOffice · Samuele Zampini
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy