Hi Jay :)

That is an interesting idea - not to know your own password(s).
You definitely can't forget what you don't know.
Worth following that concept ......

One of my friends would set his sharable password to "iwonttell" ("I won't tell").
He then would keep fighting back and forth for sometime when somebody would request
him his password and get offended by the dramatic answer.

He would explain just before something broke down that the string he uttered is to be
taken as password and not as a meaningful statement!

regards,
- Viral Orpe :)

..... I use a password manager that I can set the length of the password to an
arbitrary length and have it generate string of gibberish that I do not
memorize. Anyone asking for my Facebook password in a job interview is
out of luck; I do not know it because I use a password manager and each
password I use is generated per account......