Hi :)
+1
Except that i've never seen a virus doing exactly that before, but then i don't see the effects of
many viruses.  I should try to keep one machine insecure deliberately in order to recognise the way
these things look.  Also i've not heard of a virus affecting LO before.  I've heard of a
theoretical possibility a couple of times.  The release of the 3.5.0 dealt with the only feasibly
realistic potential threat (allegedly)
Regards from
Tom :)