+1 to that. And I believe he may be referring to a watermark - but I have
no idea how to do it!

On 10 October 2012 09:08, Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi :)
I often grumble so this time i wanted to draw attention to some excellent
behaviour on the users list.  Most times, in most projects, a question
written in anything other than English on an 'International' list illicits
a lot of telling-off from various people.

I think this time the response was unusually excellent.
1.  There is a direct link so the person can copy&paste their question to
the right list easily
2.  That message is translated so the list understands the action taken
3.  There is a neat translation of the question so the list can understand.
So, now if someone does know the answer to the question they can answer in
English (or French) and we can take it from there.

This raises the bar significant;y.  It makes our list look like an
extremely professional customer support list.
Regards from
Tom :)

--- On Wed, 10/10/12, Jean-Francois Nifenecker <