I have anchored two text frames to the bottom of a page; ...

I don't think you can do this.  One choice is to anchor a frame to a
page (not to a point on that page); you can then position the frame in
various ways.

... however, instead of being *stacked above* each other, they're
*overlaid* over each other.

If you position them identically - at the bottom of the page, for
instance - then that's what I would expect.

Is there an easier solution to stack frames *anchored to bottom of
page* instead of overlaying them?

Again, they cannot be anchored to the bottom of a page, only to the page
itself.  Once you have created your frames, you can easily move them to
be adjacent instead of overlapping.  Select a frame by clicking near its
edge - so that you see its eight green "handles".  Put the cursor into
the frame: it will change to a four-headed arrow.  You can now click and
drag the frame where you need it.  You can also drag the handles
individually in order to position the sides or corners separately.
Repeat as necessary.

I trust this helps.

The problem is that I have a lot of frames set up this way, manually moving them on top of each other is tedious, plus this means that everytime I edit the text, I have to re-move them... IMHO, there should really be an easier -- automatic -- solution to stack frames...