Hi :)
+1
That is brilliant!  I really think we should support Opera and encourage it's use more because they
led the legal battle that led to greater freedom and choice of web-browsers in Windows.  If it's
not as good as other web-browsers then it's because they dared to get bogged down in a legal battle
to help all those that benefit from their actions.  If it is as good or better than add some kudos
points to them for ethics.

Errr, sadly i tend to use Seamonkey or Firefox but now i'm thinking about installing Opera to quite
a lot of the machines i use.
Regards from
Tom :)