On 08/13/2012 03:37 PM, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
I'm subscribed to quite a few lists by now, and some of them has had
this ”new” behaviour for quite some time. I was kind of hoping THEY
would change…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ

It will just take some time to get use to NOT using the "Reply" button for replying to these threads. Before the change was made, I never saw a "Reply List" as the text for the button that normally is for "Reply All".

I have been using "Reply" since Spring of last year, so it will take time for me to get use to doing it a different way.

Things change all the time. In the past year, Thunderbird went from 3.x.x to 14.x.x on the Ubuntu 10.04 repository. Sometimes Change is good, while other times it is not. I do not like "change for change sake" like MS is doing with Win8 so your desktop looks like your tablet. Not for me that.

But with this "major" change on how to reply to the list emails, or which button to use, people will need to be aware that there might be a lot of "mistakes" sending the reply to the email to the last poster and not to the list itself. I already did that one and nearly twice today. So it most likely will happen with others as well. I use Thunderbird, so I do not know what it looks like with Outlook or other mail clients, or even web-browser based emails like some of the accounts for GMail, Hotmail, YahooMail, NetZeorMail, etc., etc., will show in their web page[s] for accessing your emails instead via an email-client.