Piero Ponce wrote:
Hello,

I just installed the 3.5.5 version in my Mac 10.5.8 (I was using LO 3.5.4
last week) and tried to create a new database. However, the attached error
message appeared and I am not able to create any table at all. Could you
kindly help me?

Moreover, I notice that I can not copy/paste content from the spreadsheet
to base. Is base still on a primary phase? are there any forums for posting
questions and/or getting updated on its features?

Thank you very much,
Piero

If you attached the error message, it did not reach the mailing list. It strips all attachments. Could you just type the message. Did you make sure that LO knows where Java is installed on your Mac? LibreOffice > Preferences > LibreOffice > Java. It may take a little time before LO finds the JRE in Java. Click OK. Close LO. Open LO. You should be able to create a database now. Just curious on my part, how much experience have you had in creating databases using LO?

--Dan