       Thanks; that makes sense.

       Wow, with the help of this list, I might make it from the
middle-ground to the nerd status anon  ;-)

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 9:02 PM, Andrew Brager <apb3304@bak.rr.com> wrote:

Sounds like whatever is displaying the image isn't being initialized
properly for whatever reason. "Reopening" it allows that function to
execute with the proper parameters.  To sit on the page in the proper place
the coordinates of the image would have to be known and set properly. If
the images are "stacking" then they're all getting the same set of
coordinates.  The trick is to figure out why.

For the laymen... the best analogy I can think of is to picture an
assembly line, with a conveyor belt.  Empty bottles sit on the conveyor
belt.  When you start the conveyor belt and the associated machinery that
fills the bottles with some liquid, the bottles are not aligned properly so
when the filling nozzle starts pouring liquid it misses the bottle opening
by just enough that it sprays onto the belt and spills over onto the floor.
By restarting the machinery at the exact moment that the bottles are
properly aligned it "fixes" the problem.

Kind of a lame analogy but like I say, the best I can think of at the
moment.