Hi ,
Recently Kiwi Rail (State owned Enterprise) in New Zealand has started
using Google Drive for collaboration of files and made the move on the
advice of it's ICT department to make the migration to the canonical
supported cloud service for the whole shebang. anyway what I was going
to say that Google drive is endlessley useful!