       Please explain further ...

          are you perchance saying that knowing my OS, you could access my
computer for any file on it?  [surely, I'm missing something here]

          are you perchance saying the OSs hold the OO/LO files from the
past to the present?  [interesting concept; I'm interested in hearing more]

          are you perchance saying that all OO / LO files are archived
on-line?  [nice idea; now, the initial poster should be able to access]

          or did you mis-read, not noting I was commenting to the
requester?  [if so, all's forgiven & forgotten - and please have a
beautiful day]

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:10 PM, webmaster-Kracked_P_P <