Chuck Davis wrote
Marching ants around a selection are a curse directly from Microsoft!
A very good reason to continue using OpenOffice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P. S. I hate marching ants!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Somebody who knows Excel's marching ants without hating them will learn to
hate them in LibreOffice because the functionality is completely broken (no
reference to the system clipboard).
The Enter key behaviour in the context of this anti-feature is completely
broken. MS adopted paste on Enter from Lotus 1-2-3 as an option for those
who switched from 1-2-3 to Excel in the early 90ies. In Calc it makes no
sense, particularly when you navigate with the Enter key and your table is
View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-users] Marching ants, Calc, Xorg, CPU usage, Ubuntu · chimak111
- Re: [libreoffice-users] Marching ants, Calc, Xorg, CPU usage, Ubuntu · Chuck Davis
- [libreoffice-users] Re: Marching ants, Calc, Xorg, CPU usage, Ubuntu · Andreas Säger
- Re: [libreoffice-users] Marching ants, Calc, Xorg, CPU usage, Ubuntu · v_2e
- [libreoffice-users] Re: Marching ants, Calc, Xorg, CPU usage, Ubuntu · chimak111
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy