Any day now it will show up here, hopefully, instead of version #1. All of the updates for version 5 are online at the online version of the DVD. Mostly it has updated extras like; documentation, updated foreign language spell checkers, etc..

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/?type=box&version=3.5.4

I wanted to have the #5 updated version online for 3.5.4, and hope to have some more updates when I upload a 3.5.5 version of the DVD. It may be near the end of July before I get 3.5.5 DVD created, since I have been sick and there are a lot of things that need to be done that are needed A.S.A.P. or before mid July.