I still think you should upload the attachments to a file-sharing system or your own domain FTP/sharing account.

That way TDF/LO does not have to have your file uploaded to a server they are using/paying-for/etc..

I even have my dictionary extension on my domain and use the "external hosting" option so LO does not need to use its disc space to store my contributions to LO.

Now if you do not have any account on any online service where you can store your files to share with people on the lists, then using Nabble might be your only option. I have not used Nabble, and uploaded a file there before, so I cannot tell you how easy it is to upload a file to that system.