On 06/03/2012 08:17 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :) Probably one of you guys did a "Reply to" and then re-wrote the
subject-line to ask a new question.  Either that or someone is doing
too much typing and possibly ill or hazy and getting confused about
which thread they were writing too when they wrote that first line.
Since Tim is quite prolific here my money would be on him.  If it's
the subject-line issue then i would be betting on Alon.

It is much nicer if people can start a new thread for a new question
by writing their own fresh email and copy&pasting the address of the
Users List into the "To" field instead of accidentally hijacking a
thread.

It's much nicer if posters on this list: 1) used a client that properly
shows message threading, 2) bothered to check the facts prior to posting.

<http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/thrd3.html>
  <http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/msg20700.html>

It's also easy enough to check the headers of Alon's _original post_ and
see that there are no 'In-Reply-To' and/or 'References' headers.

Confusion and newness happens [shrugs] no big deal.  Hopefully all of
us are new at something and learning new tricks.  :)  So, don't worry
either way around.

Newness has nothing to do with it... I reckon that both you and
'webmaster-Kracked_P_P' owe Alon Bar-Lev an apology.

As an FYI: 'webmaster-Kracked_P_P's orginal post (only one he's made on
this list as OP regarding fonts) was similar, but not this thread: