C:\Users\<your user
name>\AppData\Roaming\LibreOffice\3\user\config\registrymodifications.xcu
file in the

<item
oor:path="/org.openoffice.VCL/Settings/org.openoffice.VCL:ConfigurableSettings['Accessibility']"><prop
oor:name="EnableATToolSupport" oor:op="fuse"

stanza so far as I was able to discover with notepad is missing from the
file mentioned above or at least that's the way it appears over here.  If
anyone could look at that file and send me a starting and ending line
number where they find it that would be another way for me to check and
see if I missed anything.  Accessibility stuff appears to be in the top of
that xcu file or near the top but we may have more than one section of it
in that file.