On 06/03/2012 03:30 PM, Ken Springer wrote:
On 6/2/12 5:23 PM, Jay Lozier wrote:
Unfortunately for MSO users its use the ribbon only, no option to use a
different interface.

No so, Jay.

I'm no longer a Windows or MSO user, although I have them except for
Office 2010.  But I found these on the web:

To hide the ribbon in 2007 and 2010:
http://techie-buzz.com/how-to/minimize-hide-ribbons-in-office-2010-office-2007.html

You might also find this useful, putting Office 2003 menus back into
2010:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/19323/bring-office-2003-menus-back-to-2010-with-ubitmenu/
   I don't know if it would work with 2007.

I've not tried either solution.

Interesting, I think many would like it to be a relatively easy switch
to do and it is easily available in MSO 2007/2010. Both links indicate
that one must install ubitmenu to do this, it is not something that is
provided by MS.

--
Jay Lozier
jslozier@gmail.com