Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2012 Archives by date, by thread · List index

Le 01/06/12 15:19, leeand00 a écrit :


- You tried to set a parameter at position '1' but there is/are only '0'
parameter(s) allowed. One reason may be that the property
"ParameterNameSubstitution" is not set to TRUE in the data source.

I found a thread on google concerning this same error in which someone said
checking off all of the Edit->Database->Advanced Settings options would
cause it to work, but I tried that, and even restarted Base, with out any
success, leading to the same error.

Yes, that should've done the trick, but recent versions of the 3.51.x
ODBC driver supplied by MySQL/Oracle are unfortunately somewhat buggy,
and from experience such bugs can go unfixed for rather long periods of
time. Nothing to do with LibreOffice either, generally.


For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to:
Posting guidelines + more:
List archive:
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.