Le 01/06/12 15:19, leeand00 a écrit :

Hi,

- You tried to set a parameter at position '1' but there is/are only '0'
parameter(s) allowed. One reason may be that the property
"ParameterNameSubstitution" is not set to TRUE in the data source.

I found a thread on google concerning this same error in which someone said
checking off all of the Edit->Database->Advanced Settings options would
cause it to work, but I tried that, and even restarted Base, with out any
success, leading to the same error.

Yes, that should've done the trick, but recent versions of the 3.51.x
ODBC driver supplied by MySQL/Oracle are unfortunately somewhat buggy,
and from experience such bugs can go unfixed for rather long periods of
time. Nothing to do with LibreOffice either, generally.

Alex