Hi Joep,

The standard label formats included with LibreOffice and OpenOffice are the same type as Microsoft uses with fixed blocks. These tend to not to be accurate if the card/label is relatively full as you get toward the bottom of the page, even in Microsoft. There are also table style templates available (or at least used to be available) as an extension for OpenOffice. I have found them very easy to adjust, and they print perfectly for both business cards and labels for me. They are available at: http://www.worldlabel.com/Pages/openoffice-template.htm or probably as an extension for OpenOffice.

Don