On 22/05/12 22:29, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
I think posting to both lists is a good idea.  Hopefully someone can sort this and it's definitely
something that a few of us would be interested in hearing the answer to.  We don't often hear about
that particular back-end but it sounds about perfect for quite a few scenarios.
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)