Tom;

Re-creating a fresh new image using the newer branch was brilliant.  Sometimes older documents that have
"been around the block a few times" get a lot of inexplicable weirdnesses.

I have only made a few drawings, and fairly simple ones at that. So starting over is not hard. However, it was a jolt to receive a batch of printed potting shells with the image scaled incorrectly. Fortunately, not enough to be unusable. I hope there aren't other users out there that have many drawings that will need to be done over.

OpenOffice had a problem (bug #114901) a couple of years ago where it started mishandling Adobe Type 1 fonts. The simpler solution was to convert them to TrueType fonts. I can't even find that bug now. And so it goes.

Even though Draw is a fairly simple program, it has the ability to expand or condense the spacing between characters, and pair kerning. I condensed the spacing with the "990" part of the drawing for a tighter look. DesignCAD 3D Max V21 cannot do that.

I will verify future drawings before submitting them for production.

John