Hi :)
Re-creating a fresh new image using the newer branch was brilliant.  Sometimes older documents that
have "been around the block a few times" get a lot of inexplicable weirdnesses.  Sending your new
version directly to the original poster might be enough to solve the problem.  Even if it doesn't
then it would be a useful note for the bug-report so sending it is  a win-win.
Regards from
Tom :)