On 5/18/2012 1:27 PM, MiguelAngel wrote:
El 18/05/12 16:48, RustyRiley escribió:
I'm living Downunder so I haven't  had a response to a query I put to the
Zotero forums about a problem I was having with trying to insert
citations
into a LO 3.5.3 document -- Z would "freeze" -- problem occurred with
both
standalone and Ff versions of Z -- managed to resolve problem but not
in a
way I would recommend if some other way could be found

as stated I had LO 3.5.3 installed, using Ff 12, and latest versions of Z
and LO/OO wp integration with JRE 7 -- error messages would pop up from Z
suggesting some problem with Java -- so uninstalled LO, uninstalled
JRE and
went back to using LO 3.4.6 and JRE 1.6 -- works sweetly, but now of
course
I don't have latest version of LO

any suggestions?

Rusty

You can try, LO 3.5.3 with already installed JRE 1.6 to avoid the
problem between Zotero and Java 1.7.

I have LO 3.5.3.2 installed and Java 7.0 u4 x86_64 installed on Windows
7 x86_64 and I have no problems with LO databases.
--

  David