On 05/11/2012 03:29 PM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi again :)
Unless, of course, those documents were created with 3rd party apps such as LibreOffice. All the ones created using MS Office use a quirky implementation of the format and the quirks are different for each version of MS Office. I wonder if the newer version of MSO will move to yet another format or are they going to save such a move for the MSO after that. Regards from
Tom :)
I saw an article that the new version of MSO will have full support of ODF formats. I have not seen any indication that support will be backported to any previous versions.