On Tuesday 01 May 2012, 06:06:43 Daniel Morgan wrote:

Is it possible to have a "lite" version of LibreOffice that only includes
the word processor and spreadsheet?  The other LibreOffice apps I do not
use.

No, there is no "lite" version. As for the download size: I don't know the
exact numbers, but about 80% of the total is common code used by all modules,
and the rest is different for each module. So you would end up in having ~85%
of the code for a single module - this does not really make sense.

I understand the windows installer can allow me to pick and choose what
apps I want to install, but this is after I have downloaded the big
Windows Installer.

This installer is only for cosmetic reasons, I believe.

Nino